Monday, April 10, 2017

SYMBOLS






The symbol of the beast is a good one to use because of the appearance of the way or how much they use it. The beast is something that we don't really know yet. It's something that has been floating in there heads to keep them scared for some reason. I'm not really sure why they know about it or why they should scared of it or they should be happy about it.



The symbol of huts to me I think this one shows them the reminder of there home. these huts protect them from certain things but it also shows them that there's no place like home just like the huts or maybe even better.




The symbol of the face paint is a good and bad because the way you can refer to this symbol.
to me I think it's good and bad, now I think it's good because when your stranded on an island you would need to know that sometimes you need to be ready for things like killing animals for food.

The beast = fear




                            The huts = home



 the face paint = savagery  

No comments:

Post a Comment