Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ch. 10

Today wasn't a good day for me at all. Everyone has traded me to go with jack's camp. ITS BEEN TO MUCH FOR ME, Simon was killed by our own people. I mean Simon was off on the mountain trying to figure out what was going on with the beast. well as we know that he could be the beast but I think that he was coming to tell us that the beast was something else, and I only think this because of the way he ran out of the woods. when he ran out of the woods we all jump on him and started to beat him and kill him slowly.

While this was happening I was relieved because of me thinking that the beast was getting killed. then when I really knew who it was I felt really bad, really bad. I cant do anything about it anymore which makes me mad. now that jack has the power of our men I'm now sure if we will survive or not. that was his goal and he got it.  I'm a little disappointed in everyone because of there betrayal, but what you going to do about it.

 I'm not sure what will happen next anymore I can just hope that everyone stays safe and no one gets hurt but t the same time I want them to get hurt because they betrayed me. then when you think about it its not there fault for what has happened there just thinking that he's the leader now so we follow him to survive. I'm thinking that I might kill Simon next. WHO KNOW'S

No comments:

Post a Comment