Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BEASTIE

There is something that we call the beastie. all the little kids on the island for some reason think this is a beastie. they think this because of the little boy who said he knows what it is and told us that it was a snake and to watch out for it. I'm not really sure know what it is but I think its nightmares. the nightmares that we imagine about this beastie. oh man you wont believe what piggy thinks it is a scientific idea, he really doesn't believe in this thing called beastie. Simon thinks that its "them" but overall they don't really know what it really is. Simon believes that its in all of us. Then we get to jack and its crazy because he doesn't know what it is, well we don't really know what it is period.


Jack believes that its nothing but he says he will kill it if it has to come to that. in my opinion I cant really guess what it is but if I was to guess or to believe what it is I would think that it would be some type of belief I'm thinking that its fake, I'm guessing it could be something to just scare us but at the same time I think it could be something that we could use in the future for something important. at the same time I think it was or is something really bad for us because its a danger. one last thing I think its some type of courage for all of us because it might give us that sense of savage ness or that sense of living as long as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment