Tuesday, April 4, 2017

chapter 1

Dear Diary




         This day has been a crazy day for me all the way. I have been through things I never knew I had to go through. I was on a plane and I was eating crackers and we all heard a bang, we didn't know what it was.


We were falling before you could know it and we were broken in half. I'm not sure how to handle things on the island. I'm taking the role on being the leader and I think its the best fit for it. It could be a problem with all the other people on the island but I know I will be leader to lead everyone.

I have meet new people that was on the plane and I'm not sure how they will handle me being leader. Me being leader I have to find ways to keep us all safe and for us to eat. I have been through a lot in one day but I also have a lot of ideas for us being safe. I'm going to hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment