Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ch. 6

Today's day was a little crazy. I'm not really sure what happened with this man who was in a dog fight with another plane. I'm knowing this now because while we were sleeping we don't know what happened. He was apparently fighting with another plane and he didn't win so he had fell out of the plane and he was flying with his parachute.
Well sadly he was dead when he got down and when we saw him in the morning we thought he was the beastie. We only thought he was the beastie because he was hanging in the trees because the parachute was caught on them. I'm not sure if it was good or bad that he wasn't the beastie. I think that its not good because he or she is still out there or what ever this beast is.
The good thing is that we didn't have to face this monster. we found him there when Sam and Eric go to check on the fire and they see a dead parachute in the tree's so they wanted to investigate so they told me. I called a meeting right away to talk about this. we are fine now. There was a misunderstanding at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment