Monday, April 24, 2017

Ch 9

Today was a mistake on what has happened to Simon. as you know Simon was killed well as I know. I'm pretty sure that it was an accident, they didn't know who he was at first and he has just walked out of the forest I mean to be honest I would be scared too. I'm not really mad at them but at the same time I'm mad. Simon had woken up and after that he went down the mountain and noticed that the beast wasn't real. he went to tell everyone that the beast isn't real and then they killed him on an accident.  
Well I'm not really sure how I'm feeling at all I'm a little upset because of the killing of a man and we need all of the men we can get and on the other side I'm happy as well because that's one person that we can not worry about anymore. He was a great person and he didn't deserve it.


After all of this I'm thinking that someone else will die because of this incident. I'm not sure who will die but I have a feeling that maybe someone will get sick and tired of everything that's going wrong and then that person will either get caught and get killed or they will do it on there own.

No comments:

Post a Comment