Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ch. 4

Oh my goodness you wont even believe what happened on the island today. Jack man, jack is something else he wants to feel like he's the leader and tell people to do. Ok so I was feeling really good at first because jack had caught a pig and he wanted to kill the pig and I was kind of excited not going to lie, but at the same time it was kind of weird because he wanted to kill the pig for the blood which is very awkward.


I'm really not sure why jack had called orders that the hunters to come finish the circle when we needed the fire to stay on because we could've left this island. I'm not really happy at all I feel like killing jack because we had our chance to leave. A ship was sailing and it didn't see our fire because someone wanted to call people to come and ruin the fire.

 All of this in my opinion is very a really mad feeling I haven't really thought about it that much but its been on my mind and I cant really get rid of it. I cant get rid of it because we could've left the island and then we lost it all lost it all. I'm very angry, we have to so something about this. Well to be honest I'm not really sure what will happen next but at the same time I believe it will be something bad for us. I'm thinking that we will meet the beast today, or sometime soon. not really sure if its a bad thing but I will have to find out

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good job of capturing Ralph's feeling and opinions. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete