Friday, April 28, 2017

Ch. 12

Today was good and bad, well first it was bad because they all came to hunt me and kill me. I was to smart to die so I was hiding the whole time. I was listening to them torture the other people. There were a couple of people who was trying to hide with me but it was to small so I had to kick them out.


I was trying to escape but it was hard to escape because of them... so what I did was I fought my way out of the situation and luckily I got saved because when I was running on the beach I ran into a guard. He was from a boat.


He told me that he came only because he saw that fire in the jungle and wanted to see if anyone was on the island. when I saw him I started to cry because I was so happy that we were getting out of here. I couldn't believe it, so we went with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment