Monday, April 3, 2017

Ch.3

Today was a crazy day. the things that happened was very strange. I was arguing with Simon because of something that could've been fixed. we ended up trying to put our differences away and make up but it didn't work. we tried to go swimming together which kind of sounds weird. Simon came up with the idea of making huts for us and I think that is a good idea. I'm not really sure why we fought        

I'm not sure what I really think about it. I'm mad because we fought for something small but at the same time I think we don't have a reason to make huts yet. also when we make the huts they don't come together. we can make these huts and I think it will come in handy eventually but they are making me frustrated because we cant really get them to be stable.

overall today was a decent day but it could've been better. I'm not really sure what will happen next but if I had to guess I would say that things will get very interesting because the title of the chapter is painting faces. the chapters name is very weird and we are going to run into things that will scare us or maybe even kill us I'm not really sure. we are going to be ready for it though!

                            



6 comments:

  1. you did a great job becoming your character so good job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Your paragraphs were very brief and descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I liked the pictures you used in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YASSSS NASSABOO I love this diary chapter keep up the good work bro!!

    ReplyDelete