Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ch. 7

Hello everyone, we ended up playing a game and it was awesome. you know I don't always got the chance to go hunt for things like the beast or a boar. It felt really, really good to hunt for once. I feel like this hunting thing can get to you though. We all had to get to the top of the mountain. At first I felt like that we should wait till the morning to climb the mountain so we can hunt the beast and actually see the beast. Us climbing in the dark wasn't a great idea.


Roger and I climbed up the mountain together and for some reason jack took a little longer than we did. When jack got to the mountain he claimed to see the monster and he told us with barely any breath. As soon as we hear him say those words we immediately climb back down the hill to warn everyone else.


What I feel about this is some what scared but in the beginning I was very happy. I'm not really sure what will happen next. I know if we end up knowing that it's a beast then we must protect our self and take cover. My job at that point will be to have people
e take care of this monster.

1 comment: