Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ch. 5

What happened at this point is really frustrating because my hair is falling out in front of my face and to be honest everyone is giving so I called a meeting but no one listened. They were to scared about the beastie which to me doesn't exist. no one wants to listen to me but piggy, and Simon. W
Well one of the hunters spoke up and said that there was a beastie and that he actually saw it. Simon tells them that they will hunt it and kill it if it was really there.


To be really honest my feelings don't really matter anymore I'm not sure why I feel that way I just think that no one really cares about there feelings they are more focused on the stupid beastie thing that's not really real. I think we should stay focused and make another fire to signal people coming by like ships. I was going to call another meeting but no one cares anymore everyone is to scared but I think I can change that.


I'm not really sure what will happen next but if I had to say I think that they will find something or they wont find anything. it's really a hit or miss. I also think if they find something it might not be scary it could be another person on this island and no one realizes that he or she is trying to tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment