Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ch. 11

I am so upset right now. Jack is doing some horrible things to everyone just for them to be in his tribe. Sam-n-Eric were took by Jack and they are tied up but you know me I was trying t o save them by telling jack that this isn't right. Jack didn't listen to me at all so what he did was pick a fight with me and I wasn't happy about that.


Poor little piggy was just trying to stop everything but it didn't work like that, so as piggy was trying to help the bolder was coming down at us and I moved out the way. Piggy wasn't paying attention and he was struck by this bolder. Piggy was dead after he fell off of the mountain. Then Jack through a spear at me and everyone else started to through spears at me. i escaped right away.


Ouuuu I'm so mad at Jack for doing this, he has gone out of his way and did the unthinking able. there really isn't anything to stop him so for now maybe next i could act like i want to be in his tribe and try to take over again. maybe I should be myself because with out anyone and then take care of myself. We can take over the world. Just kidding still upset though.

No comments:

Post a Comment