Monday, May 1, 2017

ch 8


jack is really trying to ruin my life, he has argued with me again and we have separated into two tribes. I like my tribe better because the leader is me. personally I don't think that jack knows how to lead a tribe he only knows how to lead a tribe of choir boys.

I really don't like this new jack that we have been seeing all after he killed the pig. so in my opinion of jack never killed the pig then I think that he would be the same. I'm upset with him now from this point and on I don't think that we will get along. I have a sense on what might happen next but I'm not quite sure yet because you know with jack being a new leader anything can happen.
If I had to say how I felt about this, well I wouldn't really be able to say anything good about all of this. I think that jack is jealous of the way I do things and I think that he thinks life is a game. he doesn't see that we really have to survive like this isn't a video game or choir rehearsal
. we don't get to go home unless we are rescued but its not clear to jack all he wants to do is kill pigs and be ho he wants to be, not survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment